Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Long Winter

3. Dec.

Chatted with a friend in need.

4. Dec.

I cleaned the house. Then a friend came over to hang after she locked herself out of her house. I also loaned my roommate clothes and volunteered to drive everyone to an activity.

5. Dec.

I made raclette for friends.

6. Dec.

It's Nikolaus. Earlier in the week I stole my roommates' shoes and today I put them out with chocolate in them!

7. Dec.

I gave blood. It's nice to do some thing that people cannot do for themselves no matter what. I also chatted with a friend who needed it and did the dishes.

8. Dec.

Did dishes.

9. Dec.

Bought some household supplies and loaned my computer to my roommate.

10. Dec.

I supported a friend by seeing her family's play. Additional I drug my roommate along. I never spend time with this roommate so it was especially good.

11. Dec.

Gave up the front seat.

12. Dec.

Baby-sat for a friend.

13. Dec.

Supported coworkers at their fireside (it was really good!). Visit taught.

14. Dec.

Offered to hep a lady at the library (rejected). Covered a group therapy session for a sick coworker.

15. Dec.

Bought the milk my roommate and I share. Also bought soda for a party we're all hosting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment